Why work with us?
While our therapeutic focus areas are aligned with the more urgent needs and our community outreach for more diverse and underserved populations like diabetes, asthma and heart disease as well as other worthwhile indications our clinic is equipped to handle any number of therapeutic indications.
eSource and eRegulatory
With real-time data collection and entry of electronic source data during subject visits, we:
- reduce human transcription errors
- streamline monitor visits
- provide easy access for data/document monitoring through the secure cloud host
- ensure ALCOA standards are met
- ensure the reliability, quality, integrity, and traceability of data
- Credentialed/Board Certified investigators
- Exclusive use of central IRBs
- Experience with the use of eDiaries
- Experience with collecting, processing and sending samples to central laboratories
- Available 12-lead ECG, dedicated cloud-based temperature regulated secure storage area for IP (2-8 C refrigerators and -20/-80 C freezers), centrifuge, etc.
- Access to standard-of-care procedures/imaging
Large Participant Network
Our database contains over 10,000 patients. We work closely with physicians, patients, and underserved community clinics to rapidly engage a diverse cohort of subjects and patients with the greatest possible efficiency.
An active medical team of physicians and clinical research coordinators are on site to manage the trials for optimal safety and comfort of patients.
We are a clinic striving to further healthcare across underserved demographics
- Woman/Minority Owned
- Dedicated to ensuring a diverse cohort of participation in research with patients, care providers, physicians, and community members so that ALL that represent our populations can have a seat at the drug development table
- Proven patient retention within trials
- Quick study start-up (average within 30 days)
- Single contacts for business development, budget/contracts, regulatory/compliance, and clinical operations
- Custom study tools including eSource and eRegulatory, industry-supported staff training, and documented training/implementation systems for consistent data collection and protocol adherence