Current Openings - Recruitment Coordinator
Have you ever wondered how clinical research works? It starts with this critical role of exceptional patient recruitment, converting leads into research participants. Kalo Clinical Research is willing and able to teach and train you in everything you need to know to succeed and is more concerned about YOU than about your job history or your experience. With hard work and a willingness to learn, you will have the opportunity for exponential growth.
You're the right person if you're:
• Empathetic and caring.
• Motivated to help people and inspired to change lives.
• Have a positive, cheery, and courteous attitude.
• An expert communicator, in person, on the phone and by email.
• Quick-thinking and detail oriented.
• Organized and self-motivated.
Qualifications and requirements:
• 1+ year experience in customer service.
• Medical knowledge.
• Bilingual Spanish capacity.
If this sounds like you, and you live in the Salt Lake Valley, we'd love to talk! Please email a letter introducing yourself and your resume to email@example.com.
What to expect when visiting Kalo Clinical Research as we begin to resume in-person patient visits. At this time, you can schedule a screening appointment for one of our clinical research trials...continue reading